Overview of Game
Take advantage of a smorgasbord of scoring opportunities in this quick and colourful light-weight game and bring the entire family to the table and get cooking.
Who is board game for?
- Enjoy light, colourful games
- Enjoy family games
- Quick Set-up
- Preserve Shelf Space
- Weight: 1.2/5
- Score: 7.3/10
- Best Player Counts: none (2-6)
Molly Johnson, Robert Melvin, Shawn Stankewich
- Set Collection
- Card Drafting
This bright and colourful game could be about anything, in this case it is about vegetables in a salad.
- Score as main points as possible with over 100 ways to score them.
- Each player’s scoring conditions will be different based on the cards they draft
- High quality cards with bright and engaging colours
- The game’s variability comes from the vast number of scoring options available.
- Each game provides different scoring options based on the cards in use and where the cards fall in the stack
Board Game Replayability
- Score: 9/10
- Based on 26 plays, 2 and 4 player counts
- It is a light weight card game that is extremely easy to teach with little setup, therefore it makes it a fantastic filler or standalone game with several plays in a row
- The game has a small footprint which is excellent for shelf conservation and travel
- Fabulous at all player counts which enhances its replayaility
- The mechanism for scaling the game for lower players counts actually increases the replayabilty for lower player counts as each scoring card you are looking for may not be in that particular game.
Overall, in our collection it ‘Goes the Distance’ due to its low cost/ good value, variability, ease of teaching and engaging artwork it hits the table when we are short on time, travelling or have non-gamers over.